The Frankfurt Stock Exchange Entry Standard is ideal for smaller and mid-sized SMEs that wish to go public on a respectable stock exchange. Although the Entry Standard is the entry level segment of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, it is much more transparent and respected than most other entry level markets. The Frankfurt Stock Exchange welcomes international companies.
Frankfurt Stock Exchange Entry Standard Listing Rules and Requirements:
Please note that the rest of this document includes only the general issuer qualification requirements, not the technical requirements. This document provides only a summary guideline and listing requirements are subject to change without notice. For more information, contact a listing specialist.
The following are the general requirements for listing on the Entry Standard segment of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange Regulated Unofficial Market (Exchange Regulated Market), hereinafter “Frankfurt Stock Exchange” and its electronic trading platform, XETRA:
- Minimum age of company—2 years
- Minimum 30 shareholders
- Company must provide evidence of a minimum nominal capital of €750.000 (EUR or its equivalent in another currency at the exchange rate on the date of confirmation) paid-in-capital and the nominal value of the shares must not be less than €1.00 (one euro)
- 10% minimum free float shares
- Audited financials (National GAAP or IAS/IFRS US-GAAP, et. al.), prepared locally, for the year prior three years, or less if the company is not three years old
- Approved Prospectus
- And other listing documents, forms and requirements.
Estimated Time to IPO—Approximately 5 to 6 months